Here are some great tips learnt from Jim Walker at the AIM WA Inspirational Leaders Series breakfast.
- Take risks, but know how to manage those risks.
- Put your hand up for all the jobs, and you’ll get the best jobs.
- You’ve got to want to do it, to be good at doing it.
- Focus on your employees, your customers and your financials.
- Make decisions based on your values.
- If you’re there, be there.
- If you’re doing business today the same way you did business a year ago, you’re in trouble.
- Always be available, ALWAYS!